We start teaching dances in October, but you can contact us at NOW at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Facebook.
Why join us?
- It's Fun
- Be part of a tradition
- Get your exercise without noticing
- Learn our unique dances
Isambard's Gasket Rats are a Border Morris
Side based in the Teign Valley.
and music are 'home grown', drawing on our surrounding
countryside, moors and
seas for inspiration.
This makes us a
little bit different from other Border Sides.
- If you want to get in touch because you'd like to book us, or dance with us, our contact details are on the right of every page.
- For an explanation of the name, have a look at the 'story' page.
- For more about our style and dances see the dances page.
- To find out where to see us look at our diary.
Debbie M, Debs, Judy, Isy, Tim, Peggy Sue, Lottie and Alison.
Jackie (Fiddle) , AJ (Flute) , Kevin
(Flute/Bass Flute), Martyn (Mandolin). and Lynette (Fiddle).